I am currently looking to work with a family that is expecting a newborn in September 2015. If your baby has already been born, I still would like to hear from you. In July of this year, I took an online workshop with Kelly Garvey and Lisa Tichané. This workshop has opened my eyes to what I would love to do when it comes to newborn sessions. I was blessed to have won a mentoring session with Kelly. I adore her and her work. She was so encouraging and gave me advice on how to move forward with my vision.
So, why lifestyle newborn photography? I want to offer my clients a stress free environment when photographing their precious newborn. An in-home session, with natural surroundings, will give your family and newborn comfort and peace. I want your images to look natural, highlighting the connection between family members. Props/fashion go out of style, but love and adoration will not. And the best part: your newborn can be older than 10 days for lifestyle sessions.
If you are interested in working with me, please contact me via email at email@example.com. Here are some items that are important for you to consider before applying:
- You need to sign a model release. Why? Because I will use the images of the session to feature on my website and FB page. The images are for my own advertising, and will not be sold to any agencies
- Since I am a natural light photographer, a home with great light is preferred; especially in the nursery/bedroom/or living room
- If the newborn has siblings - great! If not, that is okay too.
- After the session and product delivery, share your experience with family & friends. A short (2 sentence review) would also be appreciated
- There will be no props involved in this session. Only what your newborn already has, e.g. lovelies, blankets etc...
What will you receive in return from me?
- 10 (free) digital images with print release and this session is completely free to you
- Online gallery to share with family & friends
- 4x6 prints in a gift box of the entire gallery I provide
- 10 referral cards for you to earn toward products from the modeling session or another family session
Are you ready to apply? I am looking forward hearing from you. The deadline to apply for this particular model call is September 15th, 2015.